Little Tallapoosa Park
Love it here? Purchase an annual parking pass for only $40, good for ALL Carroll County Parks!
Annual Park Pass available for purchase at ANY Carroll County Park office.
Call 770-214-3580 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Little Tallapoosa Park is spread across 330 acres and includes:
- 9+ miles of natural trails
- 2.5 miles of paved trails
- 7 acre open meadow for events
- 2 acre pond for fishing
- 5 acre lake for fishing
- 32 tent/pop-up campsites with 120 watt electrical hook-ups
- 23 RV campsites with water, sewer and 30/50 amp electrical hook-ups
- 10 equestrian campsites with water and 120 watt, 30 & 50 amp electrical hook-ups
- All campsites have a picnic table and fire ring with grill
- Equestrian parking
- Comfort Station with restrooms, showers, washer and dryer
- 17 geocahes
- Splash Park (Open daily from 9 am - 5 pm from Memorial Day weekend until Labor Day weekend.)
- 2 pavilions that are available for reservations. @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
- Tent, Pop-ups - $15 per night
- RV's - $30 per night
- Equestrian Camping (MUST have horses) - $12 per night
- Daily Parking Fee - $5 per vehicle
- Annual Pass $40 (Senior rate available.)
- Pavilions - $60 per day (60 ppl capacity) @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
- Van Daily Pass (9-30 Passenger) - $30
- Bus Daily Fee (30+ passengers) - $70
- Equestrian Daily Single Pass - $5 single rider /$3 per rider for 2 or more riders
- Equestrian Annual Single Pass - $35
- Equestrian Annual Family Pass - $50 @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
Pavilions and Campsites
Cancellations must be made at least 14 days prior to the date of arrival in order to receive a refund minus a $10 cancellation fee. Reservations made within 14 days are non-refundable. No refunds for early departure. No refunds due to inclement weather. Reservations can be changed one time for no charge. Deposit will then be forfeited.
FAQ's & Rules
- Do you have long term rates? No, all rates are per night.
- How long can you stay? RVs and equestrian sites have a 14-night max, then must be gone for no less than 14 days. Tents have a 5-night maximum, then must be gone for no less than 3 weeks. There are NO exceptions.
- Do you have pavilions? Yes. We now have 2 pavilions that are available for reservations.
- Can you reserve the Splash Park for birthday parties? The Splash Park is first-come, first served. You are welcome to use the area for parties, you only need to pay the parking fee for each vehicle, or you may reserve a pavilion for $60 per day plus parking.
- Park hours are 8am - 8 pm daily.
- Office hours are 9 am - 5 pm daily.
- Splash Park hours are 9 am - 5 pm daily (Memorial Day weekend to Labor Day).
- Are pets welcome? Yes, as long as they are on a leash no longer than 6' long.
- Alcoholic beverages are not allowed in any day use area.
- Metal detecting is prohibited.
- Visitors are welcome and are required to pay the parking fee.
- Fireworks and weapons are prohibited.
- Quiet hours are from 10 pm - 7 am.
- PA systems and live bands are NOT allowed. Noise levels
- Park staff reserves the right to ask anyone to leave the park at any time for any reason. @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
Park MapLink to page
RV MapLink to page
RV Campground PhotosLink to page
Tent MapLink to page
Tent Campground PhotosLink to page
Horse Camping PhotosLink to page
Trail MapLink to page
Park PicsLink to page
Pavilions and Splash Park PhotosLink to page
Horse Camp MapLink to page
Park Rules and RegulationsLink to page
Little Tallapoosa Park
Little Tallapoosa ParkLink to page