Little Tallapoosa Park
SPLASH PARK NOW CLOSED FOR THE SEASON
Love it here? Purchase an annual parking pass for only $50, good for ALL Carroll County Parks!
Annual Park Pass available for purchase at ANY Carroll County Park office.
Call 770-214-3580 or email us at email@example.com
- 9+ miles of natural trails
- 2.5 miles of paved trails
- 7 acre open meadow for events
- 2 acre pond for fishing
- 5 acre lake for fishing
- 32 tent/pop-up campsites with 120 watt electrical hook-ups
- 23 RV campsites with water, sewer and 30/50 amp electrical hook-ups
- 10 equestrian campsites with water and 120 watt, 30 & 50 amp electrical hook-ups
- All campsites have a picnic table and fire ring with grill
- Equestrian parking
- Comfort Station with restrooms, showers, washer and dryer
- 17 geocahes
- Splash Park (Open daily from 9 am - 5 pm from Memorial Day weekend until Labor Day weekend.)
- 2 pavilions that are available for reservations. @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
- Tent, Pop-ups - $25 per night
- Full Hookup RV - $50 per night
- Water and Electric Only RV - $40 per night
- Equestrian Camping (MUST have horses) - $12 per night
- Daily Parking Fee - $5 per vehicle
- Annual Pass $50 (Senior rate available.) @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
- Pavilions - $80 per day (60 ppl capacity)
- Van Daily Pass (9-30 Passenger) - $30
- Bus Daily Fee (30+ passengers) - $70
- Equestrian Daily Single Pass - $5 single rider /$3 per rider for 2 or more riders
- Equestrian Annual Single Pass - $50
- Equestrian Annual Family Pass - $70 @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
Pavilions and Campsites
Cancellations must be made at least 14 days prior to the date of arrival in order to receive a refund minus a $10 cancellation fee. Reservations made within 14 days are non-refundable. No refunds for early departure. No refunds due to inclement weather. Reservations can be changed one time for no charge. Deposit will then be forfeited.
- Do you have long term rates? No, all rates are per night.
- How long can you stay? RVs and equestrian sites have a 14-night max, then must be gone for no less than 14 days. Tents have a 5-night maximum, then must be gone for no less than 3 weeks. There are NO exceptions.
- Do you have pavilions? Yes. We now have 2 pavilions that are available for reservations.
- Can you reserve the Splash Park for birthday parties? The Splash Park is first-come, first served. You are welcome to use the area for parties, you only need to pay the parking fee for each vehicle, or you may reserve a pavilion for $60 per day plus parking.
- Park hours are 8am - 8 pm daily.
- Office hours are 9 am - 5 pm daily.
- Splash Park hours are 9 am - 5 pm daily (Memorial Day weekend to Labor Day).
- Are pets welcome? Yes, as long as they are on a leash no longer than 6' long.
- Alcoholic beverages are not allowed in any day use area.
- Metal detecting is prohibited.
- Visitors are welcome and are required to pay the parking fee.
- Fireworks and weapons are prohibited.
- Quiet hours are from 10 pm - 7 am.
- PA systems and live bands are NOT allowed. Noise levels
- Park staff reserves the right to ask anyone to leave the park at any time for any reason. @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>