The Carroll County Fire Marshal’s office is charged with the enforcement of all laws, rules and regulations regarding the cause and origin of fires and fire investigations, also with enforcing the rules and regulations for the State Minimum Fire Safety Standards, as adopted by the State Fire Commissioner
The Fire Marshal’s office is the authority having jurisdiction of all of these matters within Carroll County with the exception of, The City of Carrollton and Fairfield Plantation. The responsibilities of the Fire Marshal’s office are as follows:
1. To conduct investigations for the cause and origin of fires.
2. To conduct Fire & Life Safety inspections of existing buildings.
3. To Conduct plan reviews of new buildings also, Fire and Life Safety inspections.
4. To assist the Department, Insurance Companies, as well as the public with any ISO issues or questions.
5. To schedule and conduct Fire/Life Safety Education through Special Duty activities in the community. These events are requested via the public through the Fire Marshal's office.
These responsibilities are established by the Office of the Fire Chief and the authority is established by The Official Code of GA Title 25.
For any questions regarding inspections or investigations please email the Fire Marshal at email@example.com. For any other inquires please contact 770-830-5880