LOVE CARROLL COUNTY PARKS?
Purchase an annual parking pass for only $40 from any Carroll County Park office!
-Senior rates are available to those 62+ with ID
Park Rules and Regulations
- Pets: Pets are welcome at Carroll County Parks if leashed (no longer than six feet) and accompanied by the owner at all times; however, they are not allowed in the Group Lodge, Group Shelters, and swimming areas. Pets are allowed only in select motel rooms with advance reservations and a fee. Kennels are not available. Owners should clean up after pets.
- Intoxicants: Consumption or use of alcoholic beverages or intoxicants is unlawful in any public-use area.
- Campfires: All campfires must be kept in designated areas such as a fire ring. Never leave a campfire unattended. Smaller fires with coals (rather than large flames) are better for campfire cooking and toasting marshmallows.
- Collecting: All wildlife, plant life, driftwood, artifacts and any other natural or man-made features are protected and may not be disturbed or removed. Please leave wildflowers for other visitors to enjoy. Possession of metal detecting equipment is prohibited.
- Motor Vehicles: Park roads are public roads. All vehicles are subject to license safety requirements and regulations of the Georgia Department of Public Safety. ATVs and golf carts are NOT allowed. ALL vehicles, RV's, motorhomes, etc. MUST be operational.
- Noise Levels: Please be considerate of guests who are visiting the park for a quiet, natural experience. Radios, televisions, musical instruments and all other noise-making devices are not to be used between 10 p.m. and 7 a.m. and must be kept at low volumes during other times.
- Visitors: Visitors to motel rooms, campsites and lodge are welcome; however, the number of visitors and registered guests must not exceed the stated capacity at any time. Visitors must leave prior to closing times.
- Group Activities: All group gatherings must conclude before 8 p.m.
- Weapons: Bows and arrows, explosives, fireworks, slingshots, fishing spears or any device that discharges projectiles by any means is prohibited. Firearms must be unloaded, cased and stored, unless a person possesses a valid weapons-carry license for a firearm that is valid in Georgia.
- Park staff reserves the right to ask anyone to leave the park at anytime for any reason.
Shelters, Pavilions, and Campsites
Cancellations must be made at least 14 days prior to the date of arrival in order to receive a refund minus a $10 cancellation fee. Reservations made within 14 days are non-refundable. No refunds for early departure. No refunds due to inclement weather. Reservations can be changed one time for no charge. Deposit will then be forfeited.
Cancellations must be made at least 30 days prior to the date of arrival in order to receive a refund minus a $10 cancellation fee. Reservations made within 14 days are non-refundable. No refunds for early departure. No refunds due to inclement weather. Reservations can be changed one time for no charge. Deposit will then be forfeited.