* The dignity of the Court is to be respected and maintained at all times.
* Court security officers and Court staff are authorized to open and inspect any item carried into the courtroom.
* Courtroom attire consist of clean clothing in good repair.
* Everyone in the courtroom, unless physically challenged, must rise when the judges enter and remain standing until the presiding judge invites everyone to be seated. Similarly, when court adjourns, everyone stands in place until the judges are no longer visible.
* Standing in the courtroom may be permitted only at the discretion of the clerk. Individual chairs against the side walls of the spectator area are reserved for law enforcement and court staff.
* When Court is in session, no one should be heard except for the parties before the bench and there shall be no cross talk between the parties. All comments should be directed to the Judge.
* Doorways and passageways should be kept clear at all times.
* There is no talking in the courtroom. If you need to talk, please step outside. However, repeated entrances and departures are to be avoided.
* All cell phones and pagers should be turned off or placed on silent prior to entering the courtroom.
* The following items are prohibited in the courtroom:
- Anything which could be considered as being a weapon including but not limited to a gun, knife, scissors, etc.
- Recording devices and cameras
- Food and Drink