**AS OF JANUARY 24, 2019 RENTAL IS $200. $100 OF WHICH IS A REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT IF ALL REQUIREMENTS ARE MET**
CLEM COMMUNITY CENTER RULES AND REGULATIONS
- ENTRANCE TO BUILDING STARTS AT 9:00 A.M.
- EVERYONE MUST BE OUT OF BUILDING BY 9:00 P.M.
- PLEASE DO NOT TAPE/TACK/STAPLE, ETC. DIRECTLY TO ANY PAINTED SURFACE.
- NO LEANING CHAIRS AGAINST WALLS.
- DO NOT DRAG CHAIRS OR TABLES ACROSS FLOOR.
- NO CLIMBING OR SITTING ON DECK AREA OR FENCE IN PARKING AREA.
- TAKE ALL TRASH WITH YOU.
- CLEAN OUT REFRIGERATOR. DO NOT LEAVE ICE OR ANY OTHER FOOD ITEMS IN REFRIGERATOR.
- WIPE DOWN ALL COUNTER TOPS.
- SWEEP AND MOP FLOORS.
- CLEAN BATHROOMS.
- PICK UP ANY TRASH LEFT OUTSIDE.
PLEASE LEAVE BUILDING THE WAY YOU FOUND IT. CLEAN!
(turn air to 78° in summer/ 68° in winter to conserve energy)
ALL CREDIT CARD deposits should receive deposit back within a few days of inspection after rental.
ALL CASH deposits will be mailed in check form within a few weeks after inspection after rental.
FAILURE TO ENSURE ALL LISTED ABOVE HAVE BEEN COMPLETED WILL RESULT IN FORFEITING DEPOSIT.
CANCELLATION POLICY: Cancellations must be made at least 14 days prior to scheduled arrival date. A $10.00 handling fee per reservation is charged for cancellations. Reservations made within 14 days of arrival are non-refundable. Any damages occurred to property will result in a forfeit of $100 deposit.
To report any damages occurred, please contact Beth Parsons 770.830.2222
For Reservations, please call 770-830-2222.